- The committee's decision is final, and no correspondence can be entered into if the result of the application is unfavourable.
- Applications will not be accepted without an accompanying photograph.
- Candidates may be professional, semi-professional, or have completed one year in full-time training for a career in dance.
- The closing date for applications is July 19th . However, as places are limited, it is advisable to apply as soon as possible.
- The administrator hereby reserves the right to withhold €300 of the course fees in the event of the applicant's withdrawal, as a compensation for the significant amount of work already invested in organizing the student's participation.
- After the submission of the non-refundable deposit of 300€, please note that failure to pay the remaining balance (minus the deposit) by June 22, 2024, will result in the administrator retaining the deposit. This policy also applies to any cancellations made after the deposit has been paid, resulting in a loss of the initial 300€ deposit.
- The Administrator reserves the right to cancel all Ballet Masterclasses activities before June 22nd, 2024.
- If the Administrator cancels, all received payments of course fees will be refunded to participants. However, Administrator cannot refund invested travel costs or international financial transaction costs.
- The Administrator must be informed if a candidate has any allergies or other health problems, and an accompanying letter must be submitted.
- Participants are required to provide their own health and liability insurance and must provide proof if requested by the Administrator. Failure to obtain proper insurance will result in the participant being unable to participate in the course.
- Participants acknowledge that participation in the course and classes may involve certain risks. Participation is voluntary and at the risk of the participant.
- It is recommended that candidates take out personal insurance, as with any travel abroad.
- No candidate may attend the course if carrying an injury prior to attending.
The final schedule for the course shall be posted on the notice board of the studios on the first day of the course.
- All candidates must bring normal practice wear, and female candidates are expected to bring pointe shoes with them.
- The organiser will not be held responsible for any damage or injury, however caused, to any person attending the course, nor for the loss of any property.
- The organiser reserve the right to change the teachers or artists in the event of illness or any other unavoidable cause.
- Participants are prohibited from making video recordings or taking photographs during classes.
- Participants acknowledge that classes may be photographed and/or recorded on video for publicity purposes of Ballet Masterclasses, and they cannot claim any property rights regarding these materials.